Vítejte na stránkách fitcentrumvb.cz

Upozornění: Všem přejeme krásné prožití Velikonoc :-)

Státní svátky necvičíme ( 29.3.-1.4.2024)
Fitball trénink už v neděli nebude, bude místo toho v pondělí od 18.00

Z hygienyckých důvodu v souvislosti s onemocněním covid-19 prosíme zákazníky pří návštěvě fitka o dodržování hygienických opatření,včetně řádné dezinefce rukou,dezinfekční přípravky jsou k dispozici na baru!!!

Naše služby  jsou na objednání a to i vč.solaria-děkujeme za pochopení.

Rezervace na cvičení je nutná na všechny hodiny !!!!

-Rušení rezervací prosíme nejpozději do 12.00 hodiny téhož dne!!!

-Z důvodu častého porušování pravidel rezervací na cvičební hodiny jsme nuceni přistoupit k sankci-pokud si rezervaci nezrušíte do 12h téhož dne telefonicky,sms,viber messenger(tel. c.606794435) nebo mailem,bude vám lekce plně naúčtována při další návštěvě(škrtnutím z permanentky nebo hotově).

!!Rozpis cvičení od 25.3.2024!!!

•  

Novinky

Diskuzní fórum

Fresh Individual Joining

Hi all! I'm newcomer in this community & excited to join the community. I've was fascinated by [subject/pastime pertaining to the group] for a time now, and I am anticipating ahead to gaining knowledge from all of you all and sharing my own encounters as well. A little little regarding myself - I'm from [your own town/area] & my other hobbies include [enumerate 2-3 additional interests]. Please do not hesitate to inquire me anything, & I look ahead to getting to be acquainted with you all!

Kitesurfing Spot in Algarve Lagos

Beautiful coastal town of Lagos, Portugal, Algarve Kite Center is renowned as the best kitesurfing spot in the Algarve region. With its ideal wind conditions, stunning beaches, and clear blue waters, this spot offers the perfect setting for an exhilarating kitesurfing adventure.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced kitesurfer, Algarve Kite Center has something to offer for everyone. The spot is suitable for all skill levels, making it a popular choice among kitesurfing enthusiasts from around the world.

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Algarve while enjoying the thrill of kitesurfing at this top-notch spot. Prepare to be amazed by the incredible views and adrenaline-pumping rides that await you at Algarve Kite Center.

Fresh Individual Presenting Myself

Hi all! I'm new here and thrilled to join this community. I have been interested by [theme/hobby pertaining to this community] since some while now, and I am looking forward to gaining knowledge of all of you and exchanging my own own experiences as well. A little bit regarding myself - I'm originally from [your city/area] & mine other hobbies include [enumerate 2-3 additional interests]. Feel free to ask myself something, and I look ahead to becoming to know you everyone!

Aloha, i am wrote about prices

Sveiki, es gribēju zināt savu cenu.

Hi i am writing about your the prices

Aloha, makemake wau eʻike i kāu kumukūʻai.

Zveme Vás na soukromou kryptoburzu

Dobré odpoledne! Dáme vám promo kód - ZBXM777
Aktivujte jej ve svém osobním účtu po registraci na www.cexasia.pro
A obdržíte až 1000usdt na váš vklad. Šťastné obchodování!

Aloha i write about your price

Salam, qiymətinizi bilmək istədim.

Aloha i am wrote about your price

Hola, quería saber tu precio..

Premium domain

Premium domain for sale 777winkazino.ru

Hallo, i am writing about price for reseller

Sawubona, bengifuna ukwazi intengo yakho.

Přidat nový příspěvek